Please join us for an enlightening and empowering workshop designed to help you
understand the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income.
Taxes are calculated differently in retirement. Do you have a Retirement Income Tax Strategy?
Join us at the Gig Harbor Boys & Girls Club (Jim & Carolyn Milgard Family HOPE Center)
for an educational and informational workshop covering Taxes In Retirement.
Tuesday, November 14th from 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Thursday, November 16th from 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS
One of the biggest changes you are faced with as you enter retirement is how to "recreate your paycheck". How should you sequence your income streams and account distributions in a sustainable and tax efficient manner?
Creating a retirement income plan without regard to the tax implications can have a serious, negative impact on how much income you actually keep.
Wouldn't it be great if you could proactively minimize how much of your money goes to Uncle Sam?
We'll illustrate how income taxes in retirement are impacted by the interaction of:
- Social Security benefits
- Earned income
- Distributions from various types of tax-deferred accounts
- Dividends and long-term capital gains
WE'LL ALSO COVER
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and techniques available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
RSVP is required to attend.
Or, you can send an email to email@example.com with your name(s) and which date you would like to attend.
Would you first like to learn more about this event? Watch this short video on what to expect: